Rising Romanian promotion Golden Fighter Championship holds its sixth edition on 29 November in Timisoara, Romania. It’s the organization’s first event since forming a new broadcast agreement with Pro TV, one of Romania’s biggest television networks.
Golden Fighter Championship 6 will feature two World Kickboxing Union title fights and also a Romania vs Holland challenge.
Romania’s Adrian Mitu meets Alexandridis Triantafillos of Greece for the WKU -83 KG World Title. Countryman Adrian Maxim faces Petru Morari of Moldova for the WKU Europe -65 KG Title.
The Romania vs Holland challenge features five bouts, including a bout between two top young heavyweights in their respective countries. Marius Munteanu meets Muhammed Balli, who recently defeated GLORY and Enfusion veteran Fred Sikking in a tournament held in Germany.
Nine bouts are scheduled for the event, which will be broadcast live on Pro X in Romania and FightBox HD internationally.
The event is sponsored by Super Bet and Magic Jackpot, and is designated as a recommended event by the World Kickboxing Union.
29 November, 2019
Golden Fighter Championship 6: Romania vs Holland
Sala Constantin Jude, Timisoara, Romania
Promoter: Golden Fighter Championship, Mr. Alin Falcusan
Broadcast: Pro X, FightBox HD
Start Time: 20:00 Local Time
Main Event WKU World Title -83 KG 5 x 3:
1. Adrian Mitu (Romania) VS Alexandridis Triantafillos (Greece)
Romania vs Holland
2. MARIUS MUNTEANU (Romania) VS MUHAMMED BALLI (Netherlands)
3. ROBERT CONSTANTIN (Romania) VS MICHAEL BOAPEAH (Netherlands)
4. GABRIEL BOZAN (Romania) VS DOMINIQUE PINAS (Netherlands)
5. ALIN VACAREANU (Romania) VS JIMMY OMANI (Netherlands)
6. RADU MEDELEANU (Romania) VS ONUR SAHIN (Netherlands)
WKU European Title -65 kg 5 x 3
7. ADRIAN MAXIM (Romania) VS PETRU MORARI (Moldova)
8. FLAVIUS NECHITA (Romania) VS SORIN HORVATH (Romania)
9. TBA vs TBA